Enter email to subscribe to Free Divorce Mini-Course
Divorce & Family Law Help
Divorce and Relationships
Sfla.co.uk has a number of articles on relationships and also affairs. Choose an article below.
Divorce and Relationships
- What Makes a Marriage Work? - It has been said over the years that a marriage needs work to survive and such a contention is true; a marriage needs care.
- Should You End Your Relationship? - Even with the high divorce rates in modern society, most people do not enter marriage or relationships with the plan to divorce.
- How to Tell your Spouse you Want a Divorce - If you feel that it may be time to tell your spouse that you want a divorce, youíll want to make sure that you go about this in the right way.
- How to Tell Your Family and Friends about Your Divorce - Unfortunately, many people do not realize the affect a divorce can have on family and friends until it is too late.
- Can You Save Your Marriage? - Yet, no matter what the reason for the difficulties in your marriage, there is hope and such problems can be overcome!
- Dating After Divorce - In the long run, we need that bit of human contact in our lives.
- Getting Ready For Your First Date Post Divorce - Youíre ready to get back onto the dating wheel.
- Learning To Trust After Your Divorce - Life must go on, and if you wish to avoid a life of painful memories and regrets you are going to need to learn to trust again after your divorce.
- Why Do People Divorce? - There are just as many different reasons for divorces as there are divorce lawyers.
- Working Up the Courage to End the Relationship - There is perhaps no harder decision to be made than the decision to separate from your spouse.
Affairs and Divorce
- Why do Married People have Affairs? - Has your marital partner had an affair and you canít understand why?
- When You've had an Affair and Want to Try to Save Your Marriage - If you want to save your marriage, now is the time to own up to what you have done and take your place in the hot spot.
- Signs that your Spouse is having an Affair - There are several factors that could make you suspect that your spouse is having an affair, but how do you know for sure?
- How to Deal With Your Spouse's Affair - The question you have to ask yourself is whether you want to try to repair the damage and save your marriage or whether you are going to ask for a divorce.
- Recovering From Betrayal - If you are interested in saving your marriage after an affair, there are a number of steps you should take to begin the healing process.
- Effect of Adultery on Divorce and Residence Orders - Adultery is one of the five main grounds for divorce in England and Wales.